What is Integrative Health Care?
*Co-hosted with Indiana Wesleyan University.
This webinar is a broad introduction to Integrative Health Care; What it is and what it isn’t.
Educational Goals: For attendees to understand and effectively articulate the differences, positives and negatives, of different healthcare frameworks, including integrative health care.
At the end of this presentation, attendees will be able to:
- describe different healthcare frameworks/approaches
- articulate the differences (with advantages and disadvantages) between these frameworks/approaches
- describe the background and future direction of integrative healthcare
Penny Callaway, DNP, APRN, FNP-C
Associate Professor of Nursing
Division of Doctoral Nursing
Indiana Wesleyan University
Complimentary for those not needing nursing contact hours.
1.0 Nursing Contact Hour | MHAM Member or Non-member: $25
This webinar has been approved for a 1.0 nursing contact hour.
- Successful completion of this educational event to earn 1.0 contact hour requires you to be present during the entire presentation and complete an evaluation.
- No one in control of content for this activity has any conflicts of interest.
Statement of Accreditation: Indiana Wesleyan University School of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by New Mexico Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT INDIANA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY'S PROGRAMS, USE THE QR CODE OR CLICK HERE.